- 1. 61% of Indian school going children are growing up without the right fundamental skills needed to engage in sports
- 2. 43% school going children in India have unhealthy BMI and less than adequate levels of physical fitness
- 3. 1 out of 4 school students in the country are obese
- 4. 59% of Indian school kids display low levels in basic fitness metrics like flexibility, strength, speed etc.
- Make sport fun and exciting in schools
- Work on long term physical & mental wellness
- Groom coaches and train PE teachers using world class techniques
How it works?
- 1.Make PE exciting, informative and fun
- 2.Address physical and mental focus areas
- 3.Provide customized programs to cater to the needs of each group
- 4.Use Unique multi station approach
- 5.Integrate GETFIT with School curriculum
- 6.Hire, Train and mobilize expert PE coaches.
- 7.Introduce school children to organized sport
- 8.Teach key values through sport
- 9.Contribute to holistic development